Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Only two kids went with Trick-or-Treating me this year. Thomas went with his friends, and Robert and Mary didn't go at all.

Ben told several people, "Ninjas are not cute!"

Ben also lectured people on the deficiencies of their candy. "That's all you have? I don't like that." And then there was the guy who handed out peanut butter crackers: "It's supposed to be candy!" he shouted, shaking his head and walking away.

Clara still seems caught up in the wonder of a day where she can have all the candy she wants just by saying "Trick or Treat."

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful pics!

Katya said...

Was this ninja year or what? I had two.

Yours looks great. His belt is the same color as Soren's, which will give my lad a kick when I show it to him.

Clara--adorable of course. Glad you & they had a great night.